Monday, March 26, 2012

A Woman's Courage


Ladies, we can fight too!! 


If your husband is a warrior that you are resolved to stand behind, feel free to re-post with pride! Let's be strong women of faith who CHOSE to defer Spiritual Leadership to our husbands, and reap the benefits of a wonderful God-fearing, wife-loving man in our lives!

Here's *our* version of "Courageous" by Casting Crowns!

He was made to be courageous, he was made to lead the way, his could be the generation that finally breaks the chains... he was made to be courageous. He was made to be courageous.

He's a warrior on the front lines, standing unafraid. Not a watcher on the side lines, while our family slips away. He is a man of courage, He is made of so much more... and the pounding of his heart cries, "I will serve the Lord."

He was made to be courageous, and he's taking back the fight. He was made to be courageous, and it starts with us tonight. The only way he'll ever stand, is on my knees with lifted hands. Make him courageous, Lord make him courageous.

This is my resolution, my answer to the call, I will build and love my husband, and refuse to let him fall. I will honor him with actions, I will follow him with pride, may the watchers become warriors, and with my man of God arise.

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God;
Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God.

In the war of the mind I will make my stand, in the battle of the heart, in the battle of the hands.
In the war of the mind i will make my stand, in the battle of the heart, in the battle of the hands

No comments:

Post a Comment